Borst Landscape & Design is the premier landscape design company in Bergen County and northern New Jersey. With decades of experience, Borst Landscape & Design produces outstanding work for each and every client.
At Borst Landscape & Design, we are always looking to add members to our team of award-winning landscape designers, maintenance specialists, and garden designers. Our people are the backbone of this company and as such, our top priority at all times. We offer a competitive pay package with regular performance reviews. Thanks to our continued growth, we have job openings on a regular basis.
At Borst Landscape & Design, we don’t just offer you a job, we provide a career so you can learn and grow with us.
How to Apply
- Fill out and submit our Application for Employment.
- Fill out the form to the right under “Apply Now” and attach your resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit at Borst Landscape & Design.
Once we receive your application, our team will review your qualifications and be in touch soon!
Check Out Our Latest Job Openings
Landscape Construction & Maintenance Laborers
Allendale, Bergen County, New Jersey
- Prefer some previous Landscape Construction or Maintenance Experience
- Pavers – Stone Work – Plantings – Irrigation – General Landscape Maintenance Labor
- Valid Driver’s License and Bi-Lingual Skills a Plus
- Competitive Hourly Salary, Bonus, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Health Benefits
Stable & Steady Work Environment. M/F EOE.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:15 AM – 5:00 PM
For immediate consideration, call Tom Shanley @ 201-785-9400 or e-mail [email protected]
Recruitment and Retention
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport
- Manage the company’s hiring program in conjunction with all federal and state laws
- Create and implement employee onboarding strategy
- Development of programs and processes to enhance the Employee Experience
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Lead and organize employee appreciation activities such as cookouts, outings, team building exercises
Compliance, Safety, and Training
- Understands current legislation, enforces regulations with managers, recommends new procedures, and conducts one on one and group training
- Conducts safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments
- Plans, implements, and conducts preventative care, safety and compliance training programs
- Ensures that employee conduct and performance is in accordance with federal and state regulations, approved manuals, internal policies and procedures, and contract documents
- Successful candidate must have previous experience in Landscape Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Safety Management and Field Employee Training in the Landscape Industry
- Landscape Employee Recruitment
- Access and connections to the local Bergen County, Northern New Jersey, and/or Southern Tier New York Labor Market
- A thorough understanding of OSHA legal, health and safety regulations
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
Salary, Benefits including Paid Vacation & Holidays, Health Insurance and 401k.
For immediate consideration, email your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications to: [email protected]