Now is the perfect time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape.
Follow these tips to ensure your trees and shrubs have optimal growing conditions:
- Get out your lawnmower as it’s time to start mowing
- Add a fresh layer of mulch to your garden. It’s better to do now before a lot of your plants start peaking through the ground.
- Start planting your vegetables. Great ones to begin now are lettuce, spinach and peas
- Now is a great time to fertilize your lawn as well as roses, perennials and shrubs.
- Once the forsythias are done blooming, it’s a great time to give them a trim. This will ensure that they are shapely.