Outdoor Fire Places By Borst Landscape & Design
The element of fire can add warmth and mystery to your Bergen County outdoor space and create an amazing outdoor living experience. With an outdoor fireplace, your northern New Jersey home will gain the sparkle you desire and give off a welcoming glow to your guests.
Benefits of an Outdoor Fireplace
- Enhances Entertainment: With an outdoor fireplace in Bergen County, your summer entertaining can happen indoors and outdoors. This extension of space enhances the socializing experience of a party. People are naturally drawn to the warmth of a fire, and as a result, you and your friends can gather together for friendly conversation and outdoor dining.
- Provides Alternative Cooking Opportunities: An outdoor fireplace installed with a grate opens you up to various cooking possibilities. You can always roast marshmallows, but to be able to offer your family and guests delicious meals from an open flame gives your cooking the “ka-pow” factor.
- Extends the Seasons: The warmth and comfort of an outdoor fireplace permit you to enjoy your outdoor living space well into the cooler months. In cooler months, you can throw on a sweater, get cozy, and enjoy a night of stargazing.
- Delivers Ambiance: Whether you’re throwing a party, cooking, or star gazing, an outdoor fireplace gives each occasion a unique texture that can be everlasting. An outdoor fireplace easily becomes the focal point of your outdoor space.
What are the Different Materials Available for an Outdoor Fireplace?
There are various materials available to use to build your outdoor fireplace. You can find outdoor fireplaces made of stone, cast iron, brick or clay. The material you choose should match your individual outdoor living needs. There are advantages and disadvantages to each type of material and consulting with a Bergen County landscape contractor will greatly help in your plan and decision making.
Hire a Contractor to Build Your Outdoor Fireplace
Along with helping you decide on the type of material to use in building your outdoor fireplace, hiring a contractor in northern NJ ensures that you:
- Follow All the Necessary Ordinances: If you’re going to hook up a gas line, a contractor can help you understand the permit process and inform you of any restrictions or requirements in Bergen or Passaic County.
- Meet your Functional Goals: A contractor will be able to help you determine the best possible way of fulfilling how you want to use the outdoor fireplace.
- Choose the Proper Location: A contractor will help you choose the best location that considers the wind, existing underground wiring, and a safe distance from your home.
- Get the Design You Want: By hiring a contractor, you can be assured that your fireplace design will be exactly the design you want.
Contact Borst Landscape & Design today so that you can begin enjoying the benefits of an outdoor fireplace.